SeedTime has seen over 46 million visitors since it began in 2007. Each year the award-winning website will help over 5 million readers to improve their financial lives with articles and videos on a variety of personal finance topics.
Our target audience is Christian, but non-Christians will find a lot of content applies to their lives as well.
Media & Press Inquiries:
Contact: [email protected] | (636) 344-0438
Bob Lotich is a Certified Educator in Personal Finance (CEPF®) and started SeedTime (formerly ChristianPF) in 2007 with a passion to help fellow believers learn how to manage their money wisely. His personal mission (and the SeedTime mission) is to make, save, grow, and give money to benefit others. After all, life isn’t about the accumulation of things but is about how we can make the world a better place by giving.
Once he realized that by paying off his debt, he could fund God’s Kingdom instead of paying interest to banks, it provided a deeper level of motivation to get out of debt.
That sealed the deal, and Bob and his wife Linda spent the next couple years paying off their $46k of debt in their first years of marriage.
Bob also has a passion for helping entrepreneurs get their business ideas off the ground and has written 2 books helping bloggers and wanna-be-bloggers build and grow their blogs.
When Bob isn’t working, he is likely hanging with his wife Linda and their kids, Alden, Valerie, and Oliver, working on his garden, eating some artisanal dark chocolate, playing guitar, or riding his motorcycle. Sometimes all at the same time.
- Practical and painless ways to put more money in your pocket
- Why he gives his AGE as a percentage of his income
- How to earn a full-time living blogging
- Why he took a full year off work and how he made it happen
- How he made $2,145 decluttering (in one month)
- Lessons learned from 10 years of full-time blogging
- SeedTime.com has seen over 45 million unique visitors since it began in 2007
- Currently, SeedTime.com reaches 5.5 million unique visitors each year
- In 2017 SeedTime donated 36% of all course sales to FMSC which provided 79,000 meals to starving children
- 235k email subscribers (as of 2018)
- 175k+ following on social media platforms (FB, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram)
- Bob has authored 5 books, including the best-selling “How to make money blogging”, which currently has 4.5 stars with over 800 reviews on Amazon
- (Aol.) 20 Personal Finance Influencers You Should Follow on Twitter
- (Inc.) Managing Your Personal Finances as an Entrepreneur: 14 Tips from Leading Experts
- (Forbes) Here is How 19 World-Famous Financial Experts are Investing their Money Today
- (Kiplinger) 10 Top Money and Finance Blogs You Should Read
- (CBN) Making Money From Home
- (Mint) Expert Interview with Bob Lotich on Giving More for Mint
- (Huffpost) What the Top 30 Personal Finance/Wealth Influencers Know That You Don’t
- The Benefits of Taking Time Off: Interview with Bob Lotich (Goins, Writer)
- How and Why I Took a Mini-Retirement, with Bob Lotich (Afford Anything)
- Leaps of faith and finding work/family balance with Bob and Linda Lotich (EntreFamily)
- How Bob Lotich Replaces His Entire Day Job Income in 9 Months by Blogging (My Wife Quit Her Job)
- How Losing his Job was a Blessing in Disguise for Bob Lotich of SeedTime.com (House of Rose)
- Making Money Fun with Bob Lotich of SeedTime.com (PTMoney)
- How to Blog for a Living – An Interview with Bob of SeedTime (DoughRoller)
- His and Her Money
- Interview with CBN 700 Club
- Best Frugal Tips from Top Finance Bloggers
- Interview with Jeff Rose about Full-Time Blogging