Have you ever wondered how to pick investments that line up with your beliefs? Or if Christians should even be investing in stocks? Or how we should be picking stocks if we do? In this interview with Mark from MoralMoney.com we discuss stock investing for Christians and how to be a Biblically responsible investor – whether you are in the stock market or not.
Christian perspective on investing
In my interview with Mark we discussed…
- The fundamental reason that we should care about where our money goes
- Why it is so important that we know where our investment dollars are going
- Bible scriptures that indicate we do have a responsibility to invest with our consciences
- How to find stocks that line up with your beliefs
- Free resources to help Christians with Biblically responsible investing
- A few mutual funds that are available that are Biblically responsible funds
- Recommended funds for those interested in Biblically responsible investing
Want to learn my full passive investing strategy?
If you want to learn the passive investing strategy I have used over the last 16 years that was critical to us reaching our goal of giving away $1 million by age 40, then check out my 10x Investing course here.